Monday, January 26, 2009

Agora Gallery



Great news people!

I applied to Agora Gallery, New York City a few months ago.
A few weeks later, on November 25th, 2008, I received the fallowing e-mail:

"Dear Pascal Cormier,

Thank you for your interest in Agora Gallery located at 530 West 25th Street in the center of the most significant art district of New York City.

I am pleased to inform you that your work qualifies for Agora Gallery representation. I feel that your paintings, particularly works that are 20 x 16 inches and larger, will resonate well in New York and with our international audience.

I would like to include your work in Beyond Borders: Exhibition of Fine Art from Canada scheduled for October 02, 2009 to which only a select number of artists are invited to participate.."


Unfortunately, I can not afford it nor do I have the time for it this year...
I explained that to them by e-mail and fortunately, they answered back with:

"Dear Pascal Cormier,

I understand that Agora Gallery representation may not be possible for you at this time.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at a time when you can accept representation.

I wish you all the best and continued success with your work.

Best Regards"



This is truly a blessing and an honor!

I look forward to show in Agora Gallery in 2010!
Lets hope things go as planned!

-PascaL-





http://www.Agora-Gallery.com

No comments: